Our dedicated secretary of 10 years, Jenny Blackford, is stepping down at our AGM on 20 June and we are eager to find a replacement. This is a voluntary role.
As secretary you will be responsible for:
* Ensuring the board and organisation meet its obligations to the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission;
* Coordinating the preparation and distribution of the agenda and board papers prior to Board meetings;
* Taking the Board meeting minutes and maintaining the records of all meeting minutes;
* Being an integral part of the development and expansion of Newcastle Writers Festival as a leading arts organisation in the Hunter region;
* Providing support to the organisation on strategic opportunities and challenges.
Expressions of Interest are welcome until 5pm on 12 June. Please CLICK HERE for more information about the Board and EOI process.